Changes and improvements about new Android APP are as follows :
1. Added full-screen album cover display and spectrum display (can be set in app settings -> Theme -> Now playing menu);
Note: In the spectrum display mode, click the title or artist display area activate the time progress bar; switch to the lyric page and then return to the cover page to hide the bar；
2. Added displaying the total number of tracks in the track list;
3. Added a new function of ignoring the audio focus;
4. Added sorting by artist under the Album category;
5. Added a new function of switching between album list display or track list display under the Artist/Genre category;
6. Added support for using any image file as custom album cover;
7. Added support for the OTG function;
8. Added file sorting in FiiO Link mode;
9. Added sliding on the bottom control bar to skip tracks in FiiO Link mode;
10. Miscellaneous improvements.
How to update the FiiO Music app in mobile phone:
Search and download FiiO Music in the App Store on your device!
How to update the FiiO Music app in players:
Set the device to storage mode and connect to computer, drag the downloaded FiiO Music (.apk) to the device. Then disconnect the connection and enter ES file explorer/file manager, find the FiiO Music app in internal storage/sd card and click install.
Can I install the FiiO Music Android version on the M6/M7/M9：
Yes, if you would like to install the FiiO Music Android version in the M6/M7/M9, you would need to uninstall the embedded FiiO Music APP first(How to uninstall: Please go to Settings -> General -> Apps, locate and click on the app that you want to uninstall, and then click the 'UNINSTALL' icon.)