FiiO Music Android App public beta version v0.0.8 is now available
1. Supports most of the mainstream audio formats including DSD, WAV, FLAC, APE, AIF, ALAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, etc.;
2. Supports DoP output to external DACs, such as FiiO Q5/Q1MKII, Chord Mojo, etc.;
3. Supports CUE sheet;
4. Supports resume playing;
5. Supports Gapless playback;
6. Supports skipping through folders;
7. Supports playing by all songs, artist, albums (sort by track no.), genre, folder, custom playlist, etc.
8. Supports DLNA;
9. Supports controlling FiiO Q5.
apk download link: http://fiio-file.fiio.net/FiiO%20Music%20Android%200.0.8bet…
(download the apk file to the Android phone and click it to install)
1. There might be screen adaption issue for a few devices. If you find this issue on your device, please kindly leave the information of your device's model no. and screen resolution, so to help us improve it.
2. This version currently requires the Android 6.0 or later, and it's not suitable for FiiO X7/X5III/X7MKII, which will be improved in the future.
3. You'll need to update the firmware of your Q5 to the latest version before controlling it through this app. For updating, please check:
Change log of the v0.0.8 beta:
1. Added new function of swiping down in the playback menu to return to previous level;
2. Added new function of adjusting the display color of the lyrics;
3. Improved the skip through folders function;
4. Fixed issue where there was no output when playing DSD tracks;
5. Fixed issue where the album art will be loaded repeatedly when switching the track list;
6. Fixed some bugs that may cause the app to exit abnormally;
7. Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.