The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.0.5 compared to the FW1.0.4 on M11:
1. Added LDAC receiver function;
2. Improved the display of the boot animation;
3. Improved issue where there might be no output when using the player as USB DAC;
4. Improved the UI display of FiiO Music;
5. Fixed issue where some areas of the touch screen were unresponsive in landscape mode;
6. Fixed issue where clearing the recent tasks could not stop the apps from playing;
7. Fixed issue where there might be noise when playing some DSD tracks;
8. Fixed issue where the playback might be reset when playing some ISO tracks continuously;
9. Fixed issue where a few certain operations might cause output noise.
Please visit the M11 Firmware download page and download the firmware 1.0.5
How to upgrade M11:
The M11 supports online upgrade. If a new firmware is available and detected (with the M11 connected to Internet), you will find the update notification in the notification center. Then you can tap on it to enter the update menu for online upgrading. If there's no update notification found, you can open the "Technical Support" app, enter the "Firmware Update" menu, then tap the "Check for updates" icon to check manually.
Also, the M11 can be upgraded locally using firmware package: Download the firmware file from FiiO website then copy the firmware package file to the internal memory or micro SD card; Open "Technical Support" app on the M11, enter the "Firmware Update" menu, and select the firmware package file to upgrade.
USB DAC Driver(v4.47.0): Click here
Instruction of installing USB DAC driver on Windows computer: Click here