AM1 (IEM Type) Amplifier Module for X7, X7II, Q5 & Q5S
|Description||IEM Type||Medium-power||Balanced Type||High power|
|Internal Power Supply||±3.3V||±5.3/7.5V||±5V||±5.3/9V|
|Voltage Amplification Chip||OPA1612||MUSES02||OPA1622||MUSES02|
|Current Amplifier Chip||AD8397ARZ||BUF634U||OPA1622||TPA6120A2|
|Output Power (32Ω)||＞100 mW||＞300 mW||540mW(2.5mm) / 190mW(3.5mm)||＞500mW|
|SNR (A-weighted)||≥115 dB||≥118 dB||≥115 dB||≥120 dB|
|Frequency Response (3dB)||10 Hz~76kHz||10 Hz~51kHz||5 Hz~83kHz||9 Hz~84kHz|
|Channel Separation (32Ω/1 kHz)||＞73 dB||＞72 dB||＞110 dB||＞72 dB|
All in all, we hereby provide the suggestions as follows:
- If you are a stacking enthusiast, there is no doubt that the Non-amped module AM0 is your choice.
- If you already have 2.5mm balanced headphones/earphones, then go for balanced type AM3.
- If your headphone is not balanced type while with high impedance, then high-power type AM5 should be your first choice.
- If you mainly use earbuds or portable headphones, you may choose the Medium-power type AM2.
- If you only use earbuds with much care to its heat dissipation and battery life, then you may choose the IEM type AM1.
We Also Recommend
LC-RC MMCX Replacement Cable
Sale price Rs. 5,500.00 Rs. 5,500.00
Save Rs. 2,490
LT-LT3 USB TYPC-C to LIGHTNING ADAPTER CABLE
Sale price Rs. 1,290.00 Rs. 1,290.00
Save Rs. 100