FiiO EM5 Hi-Res Earphone
- [14.2mm beryllium-coated 1DD earphones]:The large 14.2mm beryllium-coated diaphragm ensures well-extended, well-textured, and plentiful bass. The lightness and notable rigidity of beryllium also allows the EM5 to present well-extended and detailed treble. Together, the EM5 earbuds capitalizes on the strengths of its driver and presents you with an unforgettable bold sound.
- [Bass-enhancing acoustic flute design]:Due to their open nature, flat-head earbuds will naturally leak a lot of bass, making your music sound dull. In order to increase bass extension, the EM5 earbuds contains a special flute-inspired acoustic bass tube to effectively boost lower frequencies, made possible thanks to advanced 3D printing manufacturing technologies. With the EM5 headphones, you will get solid and deep bass.
- [Twist-lock swappable plug]:The twist-lock swappable plug allows you to switch between 2.5mm/3.5mm/4.4mm heads to cover a wide range of scenarios.the EM5 headphones reaches a new height in earbud sound quality. The well-extended yet controlled bass, lush vocals, and clear yet unfatiguing treble will give you an unforgettable musical experience.
- [High-purity sterling silver cable]:with an upgraded cable, the EM5 earphones has a high-purity sterling silver with high conductivity that not only allows for gobs of detail to come through, but also provide an extremely enjoyable, vivid sound.
- [DLP 3D printing technology]:FiiO has implemented the 4th generation of DLP 3D printing technology to create the EM5 earbuds, allowing for a uniquely seamless design simply not possible with other manufacturing techniques. The EM5’s design pays tribute to other classical and iconic earbuds while also infusing modern aesthetics, refreshing our ideas on just what earbuds can look like.